"Quick now, here, now, always – A condition of complete simplicity (Costing not less than everything) And all shall be well and All manner of thing shall be well."
Mindfulness Course Dates
MINDFULNESS COURSES UK 2017
- AUTUMN COURSE 2017
Tuesday evenings: 26th September – 28th November 2017 – 7.15 – 9.30.
- Please note there is no session Tuesday 14th November
- The Course includes:
- Silent All-Day – Sunday 26th November 10.00 – 4.00pm
- 9 weekly 2-1/4 hr. sessions and in-between support
- Weekly workbook material, recordings and a Silent All Day
- Fee: £240 – Please be aware that these courses can get booked up very quickly
- Two concessionary places available for low income or un-waged applicants
- For enquiries please email or phone me via CONTACT details below
- To secure a place on the course we will need to have a short chat on the phone beforehand.
SPAIN – MENORCA RETREATS
Mindfulness Retreats – Menorca Spain
MBSR Eight week intensive over six days including a Silent All-Day
- Menorca: to be announced
- More information and photographs on the mindfulness retreat website
Please book via: mindfulness retreats – www.themindfulnessretreat.com
RE-MINDFULNESS – SILENT ALL-DAYS – 2017
For those who have already attended an eight week Mindfulness course
- Sunday 15th October – Ashdon, Nr Saffron Walden
- 10.00 am – 4.00pm – £40 : please book early to ensure a place
THE EIGHT WEEK COURSES: COUPLES OR ONE-TO-ONE
Saffron Walden, Essex CB10 2BA – firstname.lastname@example.org (near Cambridge)
More details on the Individual Mindfulness Courses page on this website
DISTANCE LEARNING: Chantek teaches for CMRP Bangor, Wales – contact:
If you are interested or have more enquiries about the courses, future dates or would like to be on a waiting list
please contact Chantek:-
Telephone UK: 01799 522516
Mobile: 07970 181 775
Please note that this page will be regularly updated
I look forward to hearing from you.
With Warm Wishes ~ Chantek
Chantek provides becoming mindful mindfulness courses and retreats for clients throughout East Anglia. Whether you live in Cambridge, London, Royston, Saffron Walden, Bishop’s Stortford, Stansted, Haverhill or London – please do get in touch.